Michael Page ricerca un Branch Manager Italia a Venezia
Our client is one of the natural stone world leader. Directing the day-to-day operations of the warehouse (center) and its team to meet and exceed business targets, satisfy customer requirements and develop the business in their geographical area.
The candidate will also have the following responsabilities:
- Define the strategies, priorities and frameworks (commercial, promotional activity, marketing, management, reporting, etc.);
- Monitor and coordinate the planning for the sales team
- Maximize synergies between commercial and promotional opportunities;
- Manage sales zones and their proper allocation balancing between workloads and business potential;
- Manage, monitor and evaluate the results of the center: evolution and degree of achievement of the planned goals (billing, overall efficiency, profitability by product, contained commercial segment, exposure outlets, etc.);
- Lead and inspire the team reporting to them;
- Manage people in the team according to the HR policies;
- Manage key customers in the area: planning, visits, development of the relationship, sales, etc;
- Manage the relationship with independent local distributors assigned to the center;
- Perform market prospection and opportunity identification;
- Support the team in identifying and evaluating business opportunities;
- Ensure that sales team performs tasks properly reporting and updating data systems;
- Responsible for ensuring Health and Safety procedures and safeguards are enforced at the center.